Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy 2!

My little Amalyn is 2!  

We blew up balloons and put up streamers to celebrate our little Pirate Sal.  I feel so bad that I didn't make her birthday as elaborate as I wanted to.  Just wait, next year will hopefully be a little more exciting.  
We made for her a pink frosted confetti cake.  She helped me pick it out at the store.  We had the Prestwiches share the cake with us, as we haven't really made too many other friends here, it was a small party.  The kids had lots of fun eating cake and playing with Amalyn's gifts.  She got her very own baby doll(similar to Kalia's, finally), books, a puzzle, my little pony, and some purple outfits.  Thank you to family that sent presents.  We love you all!  I think I was more excited about packages in the mail than anyone else... that can be our secret.





No comments:

Post a Comment