Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Day Off

For Tristan's day off we went down to the (SQ)arium per Kalia's request.  She loves climbing on their interactive exhibits and touching the screens with information and pictures about the marine life on exhibit.  Amalyn loves pushing the buttons.  She would give me such a grin when the sound would play.  I never did catch that on camera.





We then went to the battery park to eat lunch before walking around the streets.  The peninsula is mainly residential with some shops and restaurants.  We love this area.

 Rainbow Row.



 Moon pie store.  We bought a delicious lemon one to share.  I don't recall ever having a moon pie before.  Considering I over heard a lady saying she's seen them in every country she's visited, it's odd that I hadn't eaten one till now.  At the back of the shop they had this set up.
 I couldn't resist Kalia's expression!

We also walked down the market and through a kite store, and a pirate shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment