Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Friends for dinner

Tristan's been out of town this week for Ohio project.  Rather than commuting the 1 1/2 each day he's spiting a hotel with his future business parter.  Bonus: they have lots of work time to finalize their business plan for a contest with a scholarship prize.  Downside: I have to be alone for four days.  On the upside, I have good company.  Our friends in the building are also spending weekdays this summer apart as he completes an externship in Cleveland.  We've been seeing a lot of each other and Tristan's only been gone two days.  I decided to invite Cami, Max, and Jena over for dinner.  When I told Kalia they were coming she decided to help get things ready.




She even set the table!  Too bad she used dirty dishes.  It was so cute to see her so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment