I made an appointment for Kalia to go to the pediatric dentists at OSU. Tristan already had a patient so I planned to take her by myself. When we arrived, Tristan was actually able to do the exam. Kalia was pretty nervous. As soon as she walked in she kept saying "I'm not sick" over and over. (Though between you and me she was starting to get a cold) I took the camera with us to let everyone see a little bit about what he does and what the school is like. We don't have much of his life beyond family time.
She got a clean report and is maybe just a little more afraid of her daddy.
He did brush her teeth with the funny looking gloves. I love seeing him in action. He's a great dentist and is very competent. He's careful and gentle. Everything you'd want!
No comments:
Post a Comment