Here are shots from our trip to the Columbus zoo.
We love the animal ambassadors.
Sugar glider.
What a beautiful coat!
Who me?
"Can you see it?"
"It moved!"
"Look at the gorillas!"
Never a dull moment with daddy.
And she's off! Run, run Kalia!
"Show me your gorilla face, Kalia."
Can you do that?
Where'd it all go?
"Meee!" These little girls are quite possibly my favorites.
Sleepy Koala. We usually catch him awake, but not this time.
This mountain goat family grew a lot this year. It's the first time we've seen these babies.
Who says you can't carry lunch with you?
I think this is the first time we've seen anything in this enclosure. The elusive Mexican Wolf.
"I want it! I will get it! I know I can!"
The cutest prairie dogs on the prairie.
note: while I was captioning this, Kalia said "I love Heather. She came to see me."
I love that my short little girl thinks she needs to scrunch to fit through the openings.
I had to get a picture.
Thanks for visiting the zoo with us.



No comments:
Post a Comment