I will just say I was so excited but terrified to go here. We've been to Knott's Berry Farm and I'd kinda freaked out a bit over those coasters and compared to Cedar Point, Knott's is a kiddy land. But I knew I was going. Period. I couldn't let Tristan go without me. He'd already gone once and raved about how fun the rides were. I think without having made up my mind beforehand I wouldn't have gone. I'm so glad I did go and I can't wait to go back.
We didn't want to worry about a camera so I took the pics off the website for Cedar Point.
The first ride we went on was the Top Thrill Dragster.
420 feet straight up at 120 mph
Magnum XL 200
72 miles an hour and a 200 foot hill seemed pretty mild after Dragster, but it still thrills.
Maverick
This was our favorite and we rode it again and again. We also waited the longest at an hour and a half. This coaster had lots of twists and turns but the coolest part is the launch through the tunnel.
Millennium Force
By this time we'd done lots of drops, but check out that one: Yikes. It was fantastic. I wish we'd rode it again. We went right before lunch and needing to eat was getting to me. I actually blacked out during the ride. It's 310 feet up, and 80 degree angle and 93 mph.
We also spent some recovery time on the bumper cars. What an awesome day! The weather cooperated and we even got a little cold in the evening. I can't wait to go back.





You blacked out on a roller coaster???? Thats some serious rollercoaster! Ahhh! Why doen't Alaska have these sorts of parks?
ReplyDelete