Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A bit of March

Daring, aren't we?

I tried some pies from my Southern Pies cookbook for pi(e) day this year.  We enjoyed it!  Tristan was home to play with the girls and let me bake.  I love having him home and especially when attempting something new.  It always takes me twice as long.

I wish I could have switched the dishes of these pies.  They both turned out so great.

Beautiful, warm day and we were out enjoying the sunshine at a friends house for dinner.  We had pizza pi(e).




Look at my big girl!

Better in it than...

...under it?

Yes, that is my Ama-girl crawling under the van to retrieve the ball.

She'd look back at me, "stuck!"

Sorry kiddo, Mom is not able to fit under there with you.

We did eventually convince her it was time to come out.  Silly girl.


A few days later we visited the zoo.  They have a preschool program running through the spring.  They had all kinds of facts about animals.  There were games and figurings for little ones to discover and explore.  The best part, someone else was teaching about the animals.  It's great for Kalia to get information from people other than me!  Now if she would relax and ask more questions.




1 comment:

  1. Fun post. And how funny that she crawled under the car. ;) Your spring break at a beach house sounded awesome! Maybe you can actually eat your own cooked crab later w/ that experience, right?

    ReplyDelete