We had a lot of fun with Kalia's birthday this year. We decided to theme it off her favorite movie, Tangled, since we were planning to give her a Rapunzel doll. I'll let the pictures show what we came up with.
When the kids came we had crowns for them to decorate with stickers. Then we played pin the tail on Pascal. All the kids put on the blindfold and played. I was surprised they did it. Next we opened the gifts. Kalia had a lot of fun opening presents, even if she had too many helpers. She got a lot of fun things! Following the presents we brought out the 'cake' and sang Happy Birthday. I was impressed that all the kids knew the words! Everyone got a chocolate iced donut with sprinkles and spent the next few minutes eating. Most of the kids didn't finish their treat as the allure of playing grew. The last one at the table was none other than the birthday girl. When we commented on her finishing the whole donut she said she didn't want the boys to take it and eat it. I found this quite hilarious as the boys were more interested in playing. We played until parents returned. I think Kalia really enjoyed her party. Thanks to all who came! You made Kalia's day special.
Following the party we headed out to utilize our free kids meal coupon at Texas Roadhouse. It's amazing how many people can share one meal and still get filled up. Amalyn joined the fans of the rolls as she ate little else. I can't say I blame her. I'd eat just rolls there too.










Such an adorable party! Love the whole theme! You went above and beyond to make it special for her! Also love that she is the only girl with all those boys! She is for sure the princess!
ReplyDelete