We had an early dinner of chili, even sharing some with friends (they invited us to dinner as they were also daddy-less and I offered to share) and hit the road. Kalia nodded off in the car on the way there. As we were staying up a bit pass bedtime, I figured it was probably a good thing. The only was this kid naps is if the stars aline perfectly. Usually this includes some time in the car.
I was pretty excited to dress Kalia as Rapunzel from Tangled. Especially when I got an awesome deal on the dress ($1 brand new) and made the hair. She originally wanted to be a monkey until Daddy agreed to be Flynn. Then she was fine with being Rapunzel. Everyone loved her costume and we'd hear variations of, "Look! It's Tangled! She's so cute!" all around us the whole night. Amalyn was the back seat of the stroller and didn't get too many comments, but I think she's a dang cute dinosaur. Kalia commented that she looked more like a chicken... all to the imagination, eh?
Me and my girls. They're so ready for bed.




No comments:
Post a Comment