It's rough being one, but what a fun day we had! It was a busy one. Amalyn had her well check at the doctors. She's growing and learning. The doctor said everything looked good. She then got 5 shots ( two in each leg, one in the arm) and the doc decided against getting the lead screening. I forgot to ask for a print out of her growth, but I believe she was 29 inches tall and 22 pounds. I don't know the percentiles. She's wearing 12/18 month clothing and a size 2 shoe. For diapers she's in a 3. She's aboutthisclose to walking and can walk with a push toy (kinda). I think it scares her a bit. She'll take a step then sit down. She loves to walk holding my hands. She's a pretty good eater and we're starting whole milk. It seems to be going well so far. She's a little smiler and such a happy girl. She'll wave to people and loves to play the nodding game with daddy. She has five teeth and knows a few words. 'Cat' and 'duck' are her favorites, but she also says the occasional 'mama', 'dada'. I think she likes Dad. She gets excited when he comes home, but she's still quite the mama's girl. Separation anxiety is setting in and she cries when I leave the room. We love our little Sis!
No comments:
Post a Comment