Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

This month has been pretty busy.  I decided that there are a lot of fun learning opportunities provided by holidays that Kalia can now start to understand.  The problem is that this idea hasn't gotten very developed in my mind before time ran out.  So, I did a pretty lame attempt at making this busy month pretty fun.

I was talking with my friend and she mentioned planning for the 14 days of Valentines and I thought that sounded like a lot of fun.  Especially after I googled it to get some more ideas.  We love quirky, cheesy, fun things so I began brainstorming to surprise Tristan.  My brain power was divided as I was also attempting to put together a fun birthday idea for Kalia, so my treats were pretty dumb.  I promise to do better next time, though I make no promise that it will be next year.  I think I'm going to leave a little mystery to whether or not it's going to happen.  As we are coming up on our 5th anniversary I thought it might be fun to make this year's Valentine's a little more memorable.  Tristan told me it's the first time he's looked forward to the holiday.  Mission accomplished.

Valentine's Breakfast for Dinner.  


New Pajamas from Grama Elmer
 I love that pot gut.  My girl can eat!


Amalyn is pretty slim and the pants don't fit around her waist.  I had to pull them up again and again.  They were completely off the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment