Goodies for the Chocolate Fountain.
I was pretty excited about my butterflies and bugs theme. Though the colors were not quite what I'd envisioned, it turned out pretty cute.
In a streak of brilliance I put the camera away and didn't get any shots of the party or opening gifts. The kids had a blast playing with Kalia's awesome new kitchen she got from Mom and Dad. From her friends she recieved a 101 piece plastic food (totally matched the kitchen and not planned at all), a princess crown with earrings and necklace, and a princess puzzle. From family she got sandals and clothes (pretty darn cute summer stuff), elmo cooking set and camera, little people farm, animal cars, and a set of learning flashcards. Thanks to all of you that sent us packages. We truly appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thank You.
And I'm sorry there was problems with the invitations I sent. We wish all of you could have been there!


No comments:
Post a Comment