I always wanted to be a writer. Though I don't like my writing. So often I feel like my voice is so fake or so presented to appear more academic or professional that it becomes fairly boring to read. I'm working on a conversation sound without becoming too lazy or casual to loose my English skills. It really drives me crazy to try and decode some of the writing I encounter online. I am stoically going to avoid such laziness. I'm sorry, I digress... where was I going with this?
Back to everyday life. We've had an interesting past few days. Poor Tristan has been stressed to the breaking point. He'd planned this week to study Wed through Saturday for a big Pharmacology test Monday. Yesterday he called me from school mildly panicked to inform me that he'd made a mistake. The test would not be Monday of next week but Thursday of this week, therby loosing his best study days. Oi oi oi! Though this was good news for me, meaning we'd get more family time this weekend. This comes with the sacrifice of seeing him through the beginning of the week. After his study session could go no further last night he had me pick ten drugs of his list that he would tell me about. So much information! I certainly don't envy him and I'm so proud of all his hard work. I know he's doing this for us and for our family. I just hope it pays off in the long run!
Now to Kalia. She's getting more daring in her attempts to get around. With this has come numerous bumps and bruises. I can detect her tiredness level by the level of the response to the bump. Just a few minutes ago she bumped her temple on the back of the chair and immediately lost it. Following this, I'd put her on the floor next to my chair. She tried to roll over but rolled into to chair. Poor kid! We've had bloody lips and pinched fingers. I know it's just beginning. But I do hope it slows down. I want her to walk and explore and I hope all these bumps don't deter her much. I'm off to go play dollies!
No comments:
Post a Comment