I finally uploaded the pictures from the camera and wanted to share them.
I'm not really sure how this happened, but I found it hilarious. It took her a good five minutes to get the keys unhooked.
Here she's trying to pull them off. I should have gotten video of it rather than pictures.
This shot shows the accumulation of snow up to the 17th of February. I think this was the day after school got cancelled for a snow day. This is a 12 inch ruler that I've put in the window. You can't see the car because of the pile of snow, but it's there.
I made Chicken tortilla soup and she loved it. She kept asking for more. She might have eaten more than me.
I think this is a great shot of her practicing her balance. She's bending down to crawl.

And this is the face she made at me. I love it.
Now a happy face from my happy girl.
This photo needs a bit of introduction. Tristan had been studying in the back room and Kalia was playing with a chair. I guess she bent down and lost her balance hitting her temple. She started crying and Daddy came running from the other room to comfort her. I couldn't miss the photo op. This shot was my favorite.
Yesterday I took Kalia to have blood drawn for a lead screening that I understood to be routine at 12 months. While they were at it I asked them to check her blood type. I believe They also tested her for anemia. Poor little girl! Though I must say it was just as hard for me to watch. I will admit that tears were on multiple faces during the procedure. When we got home she was quite interested in her bright pink tape that I snapped the picture right before removing it.

No comments:
Post a Comment