Friday, January 25, 2013

An explaination

It has been forever since my last post.  I am sorry to have let so much time pass.  There is much I could have said, but I wasn't sure how much to post.  This blog is a method of history keeping for our family also a means of updating those interested in our lives about the goings on.  Back in November I was attempting to update when I encountered a strange notice about running out of memory to post pictures.  Since pictures are the lifeblood of this thing, I put off thinking about a solution.  I wanted to get this blog exported and imported into an archive spot, but I had troubles getting that to work.  I decided to give this one another shot.  If I can't post, then I guess I'll either start a new blog or try the whole export thing again.  Here goes!  I do plan to back date to put the posts in the correct spot.   Back to November we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment