Saturday, November 3, 2012

Our Halloween

 Kalia had preschool on Halloween.  They had a class party and she thought it was SO fun.  She got popcorn and cupcakes and all kinds of other fun stuff.  She couldn't wait to show me her spoils when she got home.


Those pettiskirts that have been sitting in the closet for a year finally came in handy.  They were perfect for poofing out their princess dresses.  The best thing was that they didn't want to take them off!  I had Kalia take her dress off for lunch and she insisted on leaving the petticoat on.  When Amalyn finished her lunch she demanded her own petticoat.  They ran around the couch for the next 15 minutes.


Amalyn took her nap and Kalia and I got to work.  We cut and cooked the sugar cookies then carved our "mad" pumpkin.  Amalyn called it the "sca-wy pun-kin!"



Kalia was beside herself when we threw him away.  I guess next year we'll have to try some preservation techniques to see if we can get him to last a week.


Princess Amalyn and Princess Kalia about to go Trick or Treating.

I think the dresses turned out pretty cute.  They were the cutest princesses out there! 





1 comment:

  1. Did you make those dresses? that's amazing! And where did you get the petticoats? Or did you buy those as well? That's such a fabulous idea of have those hanging around for little girls, I want some!

    ReplyDelete