This summer while Tristan was gone at one of his assignments I was indulging in a little retail therapy and found this little car. I deliberated with myself for a while if I should get it or not. Five dollars seemed like a lot, but I am all the wiser and know the value of this little purple car is well beyond that. The girls (and most of their friends) LOVE it. Amalyn loves practicing getting in and out of it. She's becoming more controlled with her body and I'm so glad she has something to practice on. I wish Kalia would have had something when she was smaller to help build those gross motor skills. Kalia got creative and rests her baby doll carrier on the side view mirrors to bring Baby Doll on her adventures. She's so entertaining to watch as she pantomimes opening doors, putting on the seat belt, and fiddling with knobs. A great purchase and I hope it comes with us when we move.
No comments:
Post a Comment