Saturday, September 10, 2011

Applefest

 I planned out our Saturday with lots of festivals.  We started at the Applefest in Sydney.  We packed our lunch and ate it there while listening to an 80's rock revival group.  We walked around looking at the farmer's market and booths.  The real find was the antique store with the animated horse outside.  It was the first day open and Tristan found a few things for his future office.  We headed off to Marysville for their craft festival in conjunction with the covered bridge festival.  On the way there we got stopped by a parade in a tiny town, Degraff.  It was the county fair and we decided to stop and check it out.  After looking at the produce and walking through an antique store we were ready to go but got stopped by a girl giving us tickets for the rides.  So Kalia had her first experience on fair rides.  I think she loved it.  By the time we got to Mary'sville they'd shut down, but it was still a very fun and productive fall Saturday.  I love festival season!


























No comments:

Post a Comment