Yesterday I was making dinner in the kitchen. I'd laid Amalyn on floor on a blanket. Kalia was wandering around doing her own thing. I heard her jabbering away when I realized she was saying "clean diaper." As we'd started potty training earlier this week the phrase caught my attention. ANYthing to do with potty would have been noticed. I look over to see that Kalia has taken off Amalyn's pants and unsnapped the onesie. I realized that I'd also heard her undoing the tabs on the sides. Soon the diaper was off and the blanket and floor were in danger. I promptly gathered the rest of the supplies to complete the change and with my little helper, Amalyn was soon dressed once more. I am proud to note that Kalia was able to snap the onesie back up with minimal help. Amalyn is no longer safe on the ground. Who knows what could happen? She enjoyed a few minutes in the excersaucer while I continued cooking.
No comments:
Post a Comment