Monday, May 10, 2010

Pictures from May 5-9 2010



Discovering this little game with the cat brought so much joy to Kalia.  The cat usually tired of it before she did.  Of course that's not the case when Tristan or I entertain Saphira.  She'll never tire of chasing that ribbon.  Kalia still makes her nervous.


We love to go out for afternoon walks.  Kalia pushes her toy and discovers everything along the way.  This was a particularly windy day but she loved the wind in her face.  Later that night we found out about our first tornado watch.  Luckily, things stayed calm.


I love to get out the camera and catch her silly expressions.  Of courses she's doing a fair bit of chattering during the photo shoot.  Lately she's been entertained by us making a surprised face with a great big O mouth.  She just cracks up and does it back to us.  I don't think she'll grow out of that game for a while.






Management had landscapers come and re-mulch our flower beds.  The kids really got excited when they heard them out there.  Kalia ran (ok, I put her there) to the window to watch.  I was babysitting at the time.  The blond cutie is about 2 weeks older than Kalia.



Friday night at babysitting club Tristan had all three listening to a story.  We were getting ready to put Kalia down for the night and decided to share story time with our friends.



 There's nothing cuter than a dressed up daddy and his little princess.


She found her pacifier in a box of toys.  She never was too attached to it but had fun chewing on it.  I thought I'd show a comparison of how much she's grown.

15 months (in 3 days)

5 weeks old

Big beautiful brown eyes.  Gotta love that face!  She's a joy.  Then again. . . 


We tried all afternoon to get a shot of her standing or walking.  Yesterday afternoon she was walking all over the place.  She'd also stand in the middle of the floor when she'd fall over.  We're so proud and so is she.  She was grinning all night and didn't want to go to bed and stop practicing her new skills. 


I leave her alone with her daddy for five minutes and he's got her all tied up.  He claims she's practicing for the part of Marly in this year's Christmas pageant.  I think he's just torturing the poor girl.  It was rather funny to watch her try to make sense of the mess.  Then she came crawling to mommy to be saved.  Though she still loves playing with daddy.


And there's Tristan...


You're the best honey, though I think we need to get you in to the optometrist.


No comments:

Post a Comment