Friday, May 8, 2009
Kalia -3 months
Yesterday marked 12 weeks since Kalia entered our lives. I don't know if she's offically 3 months old now or on the 12th. I am going to make a decision that she's 3 months old. Maybe next month we'll start marking by the date rather than by weeks. It's all very confusing. Very similar for pregnancy. You count in weeks not months then too. But we can adjust. Kalia is learning every day. She recognizes when I'm getting ready to feed her. As soon as I put her on the changing table she gives me huge grins! She likes having a clean diaper on, but doesn't complain much when the one she's wearing gets soiled. She's rarely fussy. Much of the time she's awake she babbles and flails about. She will grab onto her clothes and blankets but hasn't taken much interested in other things. Though sometimes she'll take a pretty good grip on the back of my arm when I'm holding her. Kalia met her Uncle Andrew and Grandpa Elmer this last weekend for the first time. She was very considerate and didn't wake them up while they stayed. She slept through the night two of the three nights (yay for mom!) Sleeping through the night is becoming more common and hopefully the interuptions will soon become rare. Sometimes Kalia prefers being on her playmat to being held. This usually coincides to when I'm cooking dinner and works out pretty well. We love our little girl and the little changes and things she learns each day bring us so much joy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment