Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Doin' well

We're in the swing of things at school. Tristan has been working hard in his classes, but still finds time to relax at home. I am very proud to announce that he did very well on his first anatomy exam, though it will probably embarrass him.

I spend most of my time doing things at home, but I do have a part time job at Culver's. It's a franchise restaurant home to butterburgers and frozen custard. The food is pretty yummy and there is a lot of variety.

I have been working on baby projects since our recent trip to the doctor revealed that there is an 85% chance we are having a little girl. She was not cooperating much with the ultrasound tech. She was sitting really low and curled up in a ball. It was an amazing experience looking at the monitor and realizing that is a real person. I would have loved to be able to get pictures up, but they are really hard to distinguish what is what. The doctor said everything looked good, but she wanted us to come back for another ultrasound next month. She wasn't able to get a good look at the heart and wants to try again. Hopefully we'll get confirmation for gender, too.

I plan to post some pictures of my projects when they are finished. I am super excited to show off our creative-ness! (Tristan does contribute a lot. That embarrasses him, too, sorry honey!)

We also plan to get a link up to our registry in the next month or so. I know you will be asking. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment