We've been having fun waiting for school to start for Tristan. We've been checking out things to do around town and making friends with our neighbors and ward members. This week our washer and dryer were delivered and we were able to find a clinic for me to go to. I'm glad that's finally done. We are still working on getting a few more things in place, but for the most part everything's getting pretty normal. I've started looking for a job and hope that chore will be done by the time school starts. Today we visited the Columbus Art Museum. I was very impressed with their children's display. It'd be the perfect place to take an elementary class to visit for a field trip. Of course, that's the teacher in me. It's not very large. We saw everything in about three hours. We enjoyed our visit. We plan to visit some Metro Park gardens tomorrow. I'm excited for that. I'll try to post some pictures.
I do have a funny story to share. A few nights ago we'd just turn the lights off for the night and we hear this weird sound coming from the bathroom. I go to investigate. The noise was coming from the shower. I pulled back the shower curtain and Saphira is in the tub with her front paws on the side, lapping up water that has collected in the soap dish. We make an effort to keep that dish as water free as we can. It was really funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment